Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Haircut and the Guy

          Alright. Well. I suppose I have a couple of things to write about. I'll save the more important one for last. 


          Yesterday, I got a haircut. I now have layers and bangs, and I must say, I'm quite happy about it. I've been wanting to get a new haircut for a long time, but I was kind of terrified of getting a lot of my hair hacked off. But it turned out pretty damn well. Me gusta. 


          Now for the bigger story. So, like pretty much any teenage girl, I have a crush on one of my guy friends. I never meant to fall for him. In fact, I tried not to. But I did. I didn't want him to find out because I don't want to creep him out and make things awkward between us. I'd rather just be his friend than nothing at all. I was texting him on Friday night. We were bored and decided to play Truth or Dare via text. When I pick truth, he asks if I have a crush on him. Naturally, my head is screaming, "Lie!" but I'm a pretty honest person, and the whole point of a truth in Truth or Dare is to tell the truth. So I admitted it. And I apologized. But he told me it was okay, and we just continued the game. He also told me the girls he likes. (One of which is a pretty good friend of mine, but I already knew he liked her) I was still a nervous wreck, but he was pretty cool about my confession. He has probably known for a long time anyway since I can't hide anything. The next day, I text him and ask if we can put the whole conversation behind us, 'cause I don't want him to treat me differently. I asked if he could try to forget it, and he said yes. So now, everything feels normal again. He's treating me the exact same way as before and it feels like Friday night never happened; which is good. To me, the whole thing just proves that he's a good person. I'm really glad I met him, and I'm even more glad that we're friends. And hopefully we'll remain friends for a long time, because that's more important than starting a relationship. 

          So, yep. That's all I really have to say for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment